Toronto Fibre Optic Internet provider
Our offices are at none other than the celebrated 151 Front Street.
Our competitive advantage: Our Toronto network is based at 151 Front St. West, Toronto, ON. Our diverse, high-capacity Toronto-Montréal transport network enables us to offer our full range of services to the Ontario market.
More specifically for Toronto:
- Present at 151 Front St. West in more than 3 data centers, as well as on theTORIX (www.torix.net);
- Many interconnections with local fibre optic networks in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA);
- Honest and transparent project management approach;
- Bilingual customer service;
- Network Operations Center (NOC) run by passionate and professional certified networks specialists who are true geeks.
Our network is:
- More than 45,000 km of optic fibre in Québec and Ontario
- A 100% Cisco IP NGN MPLS backbone network
- One of Canada’s leading Internet backbone with over 160Gbps of aggregated capacity
- More than 400 peering sessions
- An IPv4 and IPv6 native network infrastructure
- A legacy-free network
- An IP MPLS backbone network providing advanced traffic engineering functionalities, rapid return to service in the event of a breakdown and the capacity to consolidate the transmission of multiple types of data
- A 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC) with certified network specialists
With our business solutions, you’ll be the quickest in business.
Besides the fact we’re the planet’s friendliest fibre optics geeks, our consulting engineering approach ensures excellent service to companies that do business with us. From project delivery to 24/7 technical support, our business solutions simplify life for you.
Creating an ecosystem of partners,
that’s our style.
At Fibrenoire, we create business connections between our partners. These companies, with various complementary forms of expertise, enable us to go further – to aim higher. Together, we’re stronger.