Montreal Fibre Optic Internet provider
We know Montréal inside out. And we’re the experts in setting up fibre optic networks there.
We’re continually expanding in the Greater Montréal area. Our dense network provides various path options robust enough for your company’s operations.
Our competitive advantage: We deploy and operate our own fibre optic network in the Greater Montréal area, making Fibrenoire the fibre optic connectivity leader in Montréal and the surrounding area!
More specifically, for Montréal:
- Competitive prices;
- Unequalled delivery times in the Montréal fibre optic market;
- Transparent project management approach;
- Bilingual, ultraspecialized customer service and technical support;
- Network Operations Center (NOC) run by passionate and professional certified networks specialists who are true geeks.
Our network is:
- More than 4500 km of optic fibre in Québec and Ontario
- A 100% Cisco IP NGN MPLS backbone network
- One of Canada’s leading Internet backbone with over 160Gbps of aggregated capacity
- More than 250 peering sessions
- An IPv4 and IPv6 native network infrastructure
- A legacy-free network
- An IP MPLS backbone network providing advanced traffic engineering functionalities, rapid return to service in the event of a breakdown and the capacity to consolidate the transmission of multiple types of data
- A 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC) with certified network specialists
With our business solutions, you’ll be the quickest in business.
Besides the fact we’re the planet’s friendliest fibre optics geeks, our consulting engineering approach ensures excellent service to companies that do business with us. From project delivery to 24/7 technical support, our business solutions simplify life for you.
Creating an ecosystem of partners,
that’s our style.
At Fibrenoire, we create business connections between our partners. These companies, with various complementary forms of expertise, enable us to go further – to aim higher. Together, we’re stronger.