Fully managed IP VPN & IP MPLS private networks
Fully managed private IP MPLS network with QoS
Fibrenoire’s fully managed IP MPLS private network with QoS offers the possibility of connecting all of a company’s sites to a single IP network, allowing data, voice and video convergence. Fibrenoire’s IP MPLS service is ideal for companies seeking to:
- Interconnect all sites on a homogeneous IP private network with flexible bandwidth
- Route different types of traffic, such as voice and data, on a single IP private network
- Delegate network and termination equipment management to the service provider
If your company has several operating sites, it needs to communicate through a network using a robust and proven technology.
Advantages of the service
Simplification of network management and optimization of costs
Fibrenoire’s IP MPLS service is a fully managed service, meaning that we take charge of configuration, deployment and maintenance of the termination equipment installed at our customers’ locations. Our network adapts to the IP address scheme in place within our customers’ LANs, allowing a simple transition to a multisite IP private network. Since the customer edge equipement is provided by Fibrenoire:
- Initial aquisition costs are reduced
- The equipement is included in our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
A robust and redundant network
MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) technology is ideal for the implementation of IP private networks because it allows contextual virtualization of a routing table specific to each customer's environment. MPLS also permits differentiation of the types of traffic circulating on the network. For example, the packets identified as voice can be prioritized over other types of data. Our MPLS routers are redundant and connected to each other by diverse fibre optic paths, creating a robust, redundant, high-availability network.
A network allowing Quality of Service (QoS)
In a world where data, voice and video converge on IP technology, it is important to ensure that each type of traffic circulating on the network is prioritized accordingly. Fibrenoire’s fully managed IP MPLS private network service allows prioritization of voice, data sensitive to network performance and any other traffic.
Technological charasteristics of the IP MPLS service
- Fibre optic access from 10Mbps to 1Gbps full-duplex;
- IP MPLS network based on a Cisco Carrier Ethernet platform of the Cisco Evolved Programmable Network (EPN) architecture;
- 4 QoS classes available: Realtime, Mission Critical, Best Effort and Less than Best Effort;
- Simplified billing according to access capacity and not according to QoS used on the network;
- SLAs on fibre optic access, the IP MPLS network and the demarcation equipment
Creating an ecosystem of partners,
that’s our style.
At Fibrenoire, we create business connections between our partners. These companies, with various complementary forms of expertise, enable us to go further – to aim higher. Together, we’re stronger.